Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2016

BUTTAH CHICKEN (pg.49) & THE SHRINKER (pg.400)
CROCKPOT FRIENDLY
I am very wimpy when it comes to spicy flavor.  I can detect the most minute bit of heat and it will cause me to chug down my glass of water while, in between chugs, I turn to my companions and ask, "Oh, man. Is this spicy?  Oh, this is way spicy.  My tongue is burning.  Oh, man, now my lips are burning.  Is this too spicy for you, too?"   The typical response is puzzled looks on faces and shaking heads and sometimes laughter.  That is one of the reasons I enjoy making and having control over the extent of heat in a dish. 

Buttah Chicken
If you like the flavor of India, you will like this dish. This is a CROCKPOT FRIENDLY meal and the flavors blend very well together.  The garam masala is the wonderful star of this show and I make extra to store away for future use.
Buttah Chicken & The Shrinker
The Shrinker
This has potential to be a spicy drink.  You wouldn't think 1 - 2 pinches of cayenne could do much damage, but, be forewarned.  If you are wimpy, like me, less than one pinch should serve its purpose.  If you love kick, go for it!

This is THMs most popular beverage to help people lose weight.  THMs claim this drink has thermogenic-boosting ingredients.  It is intended to be sipped throughout the day to help resist unnecessary snacking.   I have to admit, the wonderful mix of oolong tea, cashew milk, and other flavors (like cinnamon and cayenne) make this a nice "go to" sipper for in-between meals. 

CONCLUSION:
Yes, to both!  The Buttah Chicken is wonderful, yummy, and delicious!  The Shrinker is helping to add variety to my beverages and is so satisfying you won't be thinking of snacking on something unhealthy.

Stay healthy and strong!
Chris :)

No comments:

Post a Comment