Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2016

TRIM ZUPPA TUSCANA  (pg. 86)
OK, before I start this blog I just want to say:

SURVIVOR IS ON!  YAY!  DO I HAVE ANY SURVIVOR FRIENDS?

Now that we got that out of the way,

Olive Garden.  It's a phone number I have in my cell phone directory.  You just never know when you may need some soup and salad.  I LOVE THE ZUPPA!

I once posted on facebook that I knew I was spending too much time at Olive Garden when the employees started calling me by my first name and wanting to know, "What's up?"  After that post, a very kind friend shared the recipe with me.  Yes, I have made it plenty of times!  And, making your own food is a huge money saver.

.Trim Zuppa Tuscana
So, are the THMs going to do me right by this recipe?  THEY SURE ARE!  Love this and will be making it many times and over again!  Just go in knowing that you will be sacrificing the potatoes for cauliflower which, in my opinion, is not much of a sacrifice at all.

My friend has been helping me with reviewing the soups for this week and this was her response:


CONCLUSION:
I used my own broth and I believe it made a wonderful difference!  I used only half of the Kale required on the recipe.  This is a nice large serving to make for any party and everyone will love ya for it!  Tomorrow I will be talking more about broth. 

 I sense a Survivor party coming and this soup will be making an appearance!

Stay healthy and strong,
Chris :)


No comments:

Post a Comment