Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2016

SWISS BREAD & SWISS LOAF (pg. 196 & 198)

Hi, Everyone!  I had technical problems yesterday so I'm keeping it short today.

My family enjoys bread, but we probably don't enjoy bread to the same degree as a lot of families.  We enjoy it when it is served, but bread doesn't disappear very quickly in my home.  This tasty bread is no exception.  Everyone really did enjoy this bread, however, I still have some after a few days sitting on the counter.  I will probably slice it up today and see how well it freezes to pull out at a later occasion.

I enjoyed the "Swiss Bread" as a biscuit much more than the loaf and will probably make the muffins again in the future by quadrupling the recipe as the THMs recommend.  I did fill the empty muffin spots with water and that definitely made a nice difference in the texture of this bread.

Conclusion:
Very tasty and healthy version of bread.  If you are addicted to bread, you need to try some of this.  I will definitely be making the muffins again!



Stay healthy & strong!
Chris :)




2 comments:

  1. Sorry! I just noticed you commented on this! I don't share recipes on blog since(just to respect copyrights). When I see you I'll bring book so you can see the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete